I am all up for Christmas right now. It is such a magical part of the year that brings out the best of people and lets us all enjoy the wonderful time with our Family and Friends. I have been scouring the Internet for ways to make a horse head wreath. I didn't have Chicken Wire like some posts tell you to get and I did have coat hangers, wire for crafts and needle nose plyers. I found a good Horse head pattern online but I made it bigger to 1500 by 1158 Pixels Saved it and than printed it off on paper. Your welcome to use the one that I did. Just open it up in Paint and resize.
Your going to need
- 1 Needle nose pliers
- 2 Metal Coat hangers undone and straighten .
- 1 Ribbon to cut in 4 ways -Stapler to keep them together.
- Wire for Crafts a a whole container.
- 30 to 60 pieces of Pine cut in 3 to 4 inch pieces.
- 1 Pattern of the Horse head of your choice.