Sunday, June 24, 2012

Belfonte Icecream review,Cheeseburger and Paradise

   

Belfonte No Sugar added,Reduced Fat Ice Cream review


      Hi I just went to the store and bought some Belfonte Ice cream that is No Sugar added and Reduced fat. I want to say that It's just like the real thing. It also has no aftertaste. I love the taste of the Vanilla it is my first choice when chooses to cut calories,fat and sugar or atleast reduce them. The rich flavor of Vanilla in the Belfonte Ice cream is so good. Hope you like the video I made it on my smartphone. I ate a bowl it tasted so good. I am wearing my glasses. I can see much better in them.



I had a great time yesterday we took my daughter shopping on our anniversary. My husband also plans on buying me something I want for my anniversary too. I also have ate at another Restaurant and I am going to do a review on it. 


Cheese Burger in Paradise




Located in the Legends area in Kansas in the location around the Speedway Race is close it has Burgers,Seafood,Drinks and Salads. The place is notorious for their Cheeseburgers. If you can remember a Jimmy Buffet Song Cheeseburger in Paradise. My husband and I took my stepdaughter with. We went and ate their. She liked it and also I do as well. The place has great Bacon Cheeseburgers.  I also had their Apple Crisp which was good. I so wish it was sizzling it was warm with ice cream on it.  Downloaded from their website is some links. If you think that you would be interested you better go in early to find a parking spot before they fill up. It is always packed their when we go in. It is 10 dollars at least plates in their. Though I love it cost us for an appetizer,beer,soda and 3 meals 65 dollars not including a tip. They are work the plate you get some frys with it, Burger is made with Black Angus beef. Burgers are also pretty thick will fill even the most manliest man up!
Here's a picture of my burger. No I do not eat Hamburgers everyday in fact just twice a week do I consume beef. I have had to cut back on beef.  I love my Burger without the Mayo. This is the Bacon Cheeseburger which they use Apple smoked Bacon. The cheese is so good on their it's smothered and melted. Their is lettuce and tomato. Great service never ran out of drinks. Courteous workers and always had what we needed always were checked on by waitress. 
Cheeseburger in Paradise on Urbanspoon




Restaurant Location:

1705 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111
Get Directions »
Phone: 913-334-4500
Fax: 913-334-4705
Download Menu

Directional

In the Legends Shopping Center near the Speedway

Managing Partner

Jake Crane

Hours of Operation

Monday: 11:00am - Midnight
Tuesday: 11:00am - Midnight
Wednesday: 11:00am - Midnight
Thursday: 11:00am - Midnight
Friday: 11:00am - 1:00am
Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am
Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm


Have any Questions or concerns please email me thanks! You can always leave a comment. 
Cleaning tip of the day! If you find sauce on your blouse take some limes and wipe on the stain the sauce will start to come out, do this as soon as you see a stain, the acid from the lime will dissolve the tomato acid. 

Post a Comment