Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chick fil a Review in Lee's Summit,MO with pictures,

   I received some coupons in the mail 3 of them for Chick fil a Sandwich a free cookie or brownie or a drink so  my husband and I decided to go out to Chick fil a to try it out. We didn't use the coupons and decided to order the Spicy Chicken combo instead it's number 3 It's fried One of the most Spicy Sandwiches I have ever had,also ask for their signature sauce that has a blend of sauces for on top of the chicken Chick fil a sauce.

    Two Spicy Sandwiches for 14 plus change. Probably a little pricey but it tasted less processed and more natural Chicken Sandwich than that of another Quick Restaurant. For those of you who don't know it Their is a new one 690 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit, MO 64086 phone (816) 246-2948. The place was well kept. I am pleased that Chick fil a does not serve meals on Sunday. That makes me feel a little better about how the business feels about It's employees faith. While going to the drivethru the work areas looked very clean ,outside was well maintained no junk or trash, the drive thru employee was very kind, said hi, please and thank you, anything we needed. You just don't go to many Quick serve restaurants and are greeted with such American Valued help.I felt good about my visit and my husband loved the Spicy Sandwich too.
Here is a link to join Chick fil a email list for Exclusive offers,News Events,Exclusive promotions.Chick Fil A on Urbanspoon


I want to show you some pictures.

 Of our Drive thru visit. 

Menu so big!
Obstacles to drive around to get to the drive thru window


Drive Thru Window












Spicy Chicken Sandwich comes with pepperjack cheese #3  with  Waffle Fries.





      I'm not for sure why people like my blog could you comment below telling me why
you like my blog and where you found out about me. Thanks keep clipping those coupons!
Save yourself some moolah! I have to clean my house tommorow so I might not be on as much
to blog tommorow! I hope one day that my blog is big. I have more items to review. Did you enter my
Giveaway yet? On Giveaway page. Thanks have a good day love your blogger friend Amanda.




Post a Comment

Enter To Win 2 Awarded